Progressive Ukulele Method for Young Beginners Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play ukulele - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's ukulele tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of ukuleles including concert ukulele, soprano ukulele and tenor ukulele. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the ukulele is required to teach a child to learn to play ukulele from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play ukulele chords for kids and rhythm ukulele strumming patterns.
- How to play ukulele notes for kids.
- All the fundamental techniques of ukulele playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 ukulele notes and 3 ukulele chords.
- Basic ukulele theory for kids including how to read music and ukulele chord symbols.
- Ukulele tips for kids that every child should know when learning ukulele.
- Shortcuts for how to learn ukulele fast by getting the most from ukulele practice sessions.
- Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play ukulele today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy ukulele lessons written by a professional children's ukulele teacher.
- Beautifully illustrated in full colour throughout.
- Easy-to-read ukulele music for kids and ukulele chords for kids, with lyrics to sing along.
- Ukulele chord chart and note chart containing all chords and notes taught in this book.
- 37 great sounding ukulele exercises containing popular easy ukulele songs for kids.