A comprehensive, lesson-by-lesson method covering all aspects of playing bass in a group. Special emphasis on riffs, scales and arpeggios, techniques, music reading and theory as it relates to the bass.
- An easy and informative introduction to playing the electric bass.
- Suitable for beginners of all ages.
- Includes all the essential techniques and music fundamentals as they apply to bass playing.
- Teaches scales, riffs, octaves, rhythms and arpeggios so you can c reate your own bass lines.
- Learn popular chord progressions such as 12 bar blues and turnaround progressions.
- No prior knowledge of music or bass needed.
- Learn how to read bass music.
- At the completion of this book you will have a solid understanding of playing the bass and be ready to play with other musicians.