The Mooer Hustle Drive Tube Overdrive Micro Guitar Effects Pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package. The Hustle Drive has an ultra wide dynamic range and an extraordinary open tube-like drive sound.
The pedal has two modes selectable via a 2 way switch:
- The HP (or high peak) mode boosts up the bottom-end. When increasing distortion by the Drive knob, you will get more volume and a slight increase in high-mid range (around 3.5KHz).
- The LP (or low peak) mode adds very little color to the original sound, which is very nice for clean boosting.
The Mooer Hustle Drive Tube Overdrive Micro Guitar Effects Pedal emulates the tone of the Classic Fulltone OCD.
- 2 Way Switch: HP/LP.
- Volume: Controls volume of drive sound.
- Tone: Controls color of tone.
- Drive: Controls gain of drive sound.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm.
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately).