Here is a way cool slide guitar. It is fitted with a single coil pick up to give a real punchy tone. It is built around an old biscuit box.
This instrument was hand crafted by Mark Wilkes in Sydney, Australia. It is individually numbered.
- Hand crafted neck from Tasmanian Oak.
- Three string tuning – G D G. Uses the 5th, 4th and 3rd strings from a standard electric guitar set.
- Traditional bolt style brass nut.
- Standard fret marker dots.
- Repurposed Single Coil pick up. (Came from an old Squire Strat.)
- Standard enclosed tuners.
- D’Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings.